Thinking about downsizing? Please join Jenn Baniak-Hollands, Associate Broker with Hollands Homes Team at Keller Williams Capital District Tuesday, May 19th from 12-1 PM, for this unique ‘free’ webinar in the comfort of your home. The process can seem overwhelming and confusing, but it doesn’t need to be. The first step is to educate yourself so that you are comfortable making whatever choice fits your lifestyle.
Learn how others just like you have successfully transitioned to a life with more freedom and less stress by selling their too-big home and opting for right-sized living. You’ll hear the unique stories of some of our clients and their experiences in this 1 hour webinar through ZOOM. ** Complimentary lunch delivered to all who register before 5/15/20!
Topics for discussion include:
- Why some of our clients have chosen to rent, rather than purchase
- Some popular local options for renting in retirement
- Affordable new town home and condo developments for purchase
- The ways our clients cleared their clutter
- The pricing strategies that worked best in the past 2 years
- The benefits of downsizing in a sellers’ market
- Laura Jonas of Bethlehem Neighbors. This volunteer run organization is all about neighbors helping each other to age successfully in the community. Similar communities are springing up all over the Capital District. Find out how you can get involved. Website https://www.bethlehemneighbors.org/