Beechwood at Eddy Memorial, an Eddy Retirement Community, is the area’s first premier senior living community located in historic Troy, NY.
Featuring 61 one- and two-bedroom apartments, elegant and spacious common areas, and round-the-clock security, residents feel right at home at Beechwood!
Each apartment features fully equipped kitchens, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, as well as on-site parking and storage.
Beechwood at Eddy Memorial offers an array of superior services and amenities that lets seniors enjoy life to the fullest. From delicious meals and a fun-filled social calendar, to a cozy clubhouse and scheduled transportation, Beechwood has it all.
The Terrace at Eddy Memorial offers the added reassurance of enriched housing right on campus. The Terrace provides residents with care, such as bathing, dressing and help with medications.
At Beechwood, all of our residences are maintenance-free and provide access to a wide array of life-enriching activities and amenities right outside your door! Retirement should be a time for renewal and rediscovery. Whatever your passion is, and whatever your goals are, at Beechwood at Eddy Memorial we provide the freedom, opportunities, resources and encouragement for you to live the life you planned.
Our convenient location keeps you close to everything in Troy. You’ll find a variety of on-site amenities and services, all outside your door including:
- Interior and exterior maintenance of apartments, grounds and parking areas (including trash and snow removal)
- Monthly housekeeping, semi-annual window washing and air filters, and annual carpet cleaning
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Property taxes & utilities (water, electric heat and air conditioning)
- Digital cable, local and long-distance telephone and wireless Internet
- Regularly scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments, events and more
- One meal daily in the dining room / Casual dining options available
- Social, cultural and volunteer activities such as Albany Institute of History and Art, the Rockwell Museum, Clark Museum, Spectrum8 Theatre, Troy Music Hall, Albany Symphony, Bennington Center for the Arts, MacHaydn Theatre, Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC), Troy Country Club
- Guest suites for visiting family members and friends
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Libraries on each floor
- Pet friendly
- Exercise classes
- Onsite storage
- Putting green
- Religious services
- Gift shop for light snacks and sundries as well as a Café
Beechwood also features a Signature Wellness Program called EmpowerU Nutrition & Wellness Connection which includes:
- Monthly classes, personal fitness counseling and training sessions
- Fitness programs focused on balance/agility, strength, flexibility and cardio endurance
- Yoga classes
- Wellness Center with fitness equipment including a treadmill, recumbent stepper and cycle
- YMCA membership and pool access
- Beechwood “Solemates” Walking Club
- From beautiful residences to a full continuum of health and wellness services on site, you’ll discover comfort and conveniences in a close-knit community, all right here in Troy.